The yoga classes are normally held at:
St John Ambulance hall, Meadow Lane, off Candlemas Lane, Beaconsfield HP9 1AL
Tuesday mornings, 9:30am till 10:45am
If you have never done yoga before or its been a while this class will give you the foundations and confidence to start and continue your journey in the world of yoga.
With not being able to teach at the SJA hall while we are socialising distancing, there will be two yoga online classes via Zoom, Tuesday & Thursday’s 9:30am till 10:30am.
Please get in touch for more details.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing (please note that yoga is done in bare feet)
- Yoga or non slip exercise mat (there are a few spare but better to have your own)
- Foam blocks & bricks (supplied)
- Yoga strap (supplied)
- Blanket or warm clothing for relaxation
- During social distancing if you haven’t got any props to hand, you can you use alternatives,
Foam blocks – Books
Strap – Dressing gown belt or tie